If you want to improve your Alexa ranking,here is a simple trick


1)
install the Alexa toolbar into your browser.

2) Create a special webpage that contains a JavaScript array of webpage addresses from your site. Then create a JavaScript function that loops through the array and opens each address into a separate browser window (make sure they all use the same window). Between cycles through the function, cause the function to "sleep" using the "timer()" function for a random interval of time between say 5 and 45 seconds. Make sure that when the function reaches the end of the array of addresses it loops back to the beginning.

3) Periodically set the script to action in your browser with the Alexa toolbar installed and let it churn away overnight. To save bandwidth you can always disable the loading of images. If you want it to be really effective, have a few friends run the same script from their browsers with the Alexa toolbar installed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much on posting your comments on my blog. I really appreciate it. I hope we could be friends.

I am inviting you to visit my new updated post on my blog. If you don't mine you can visit it if you have time.

The Best and Easiest Way To Earn Money Through Google Adsense. http://tinyurl.com/m4qhpd

Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts.

Sincerely,
Blogger Guidez

Unknown said...

By the way, you got a nice blog template. I think I know who made this because I am the first one was invited to use this template created by my friend SAER.

Am I right?

hahha... I am not mistaken...

Thank you once again

Post a Comment